The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation has set up a new Save Small Business Fund in partnership with Vistaprint and a coaltition of supporting companies, foundations and donors. The fund is providing $5,000 in short-term relief to employers across the country. These one-time supplemental cash grants are for businesses that have between three and 20 employees and operate in an economically vulnerable community.
The grant application will go live today, Monday, April 20, at 12 PM, pacific time. Businesses in need of assistance can visit www.savesmallbusiness.com to learn more about the Save Small Business Fund.
- The Save Small Business Fund website has a tool that allows a business owner to see if they qualify
- Business owners will be required to enter the zip code associated with their business (as listed on W9 form)
- The application will take about 10 minutes to complete.
- All a business owner needs is their W-9 form.
- Grants will be awarded on a weekly basis, but you only need to apply one time to be eligible for funding.